Try new hotspots or tunnels between panoramas in a virtual 3D tour.
- two panoramas have one transition to each other, then the transitions are more natural - an illusion of movement or movement is created.
- Added the ability to select a transition point icon from several options.
- Added the ability to set the icon size for the transition point from 50% to 150%.
How to add hotspots or tunnels to a virtual tour?
- Switch to virtual tour editing mode
- Drag the panorama from the bottom panel to the open panorama as shown in the screenshot
- Set the hotspot point location
- Adjust the rotation angle, size, and type of transition point icon
- Exit tour editing mode
An example of a virtual tour with customized transition points can be found at this link.